Millwoods Rec Centre: 7207 28 Ave NW, Edmonton AB T6K 3Z3
What to Expect
High level of Correction, Demanding Drills, High Repetition of Skills.
Demanding improvement and change in ones skating ability.
- Correction, improvement then pace.
- Understanding of the whole body function during skating to achieve maximum speed and control.
- you are going to see improvement
What we Expect
is not a learn to skate program. Expectation is that every registrant
has ability to skate forward, backwards, turn left and right, stop left
and right, x overs forwards and backwards turning left and right. We
are not teaching basics here, we are building high performance skaters
What you NEED
- "I Want to improve " Attitude
- Understanding of through a high level of correction and a ton of reps, improvement is earned.
- No Pucks, This is not a puck Skill program, This is for those wanting to become Better High level Skaters. This is for the Player that is Playing A or AA vs AAA because they have been told they aren't quiet there with their Skating.